To our deeply valued guests:
We appreciate your support, your patience, and kindness as we reopen and reset our spa world. We have always prided ourselves on making Rivage a place of comfort and relaxing experiences with our attention to detail in services and amenities. While we too cannot wait to bring that back, just like everyone else, we are doing it slowly and thoughtfully with compassion to our guests and our team.
Let’s take this time to focus on wellness and self-care and eventually work our way back to making Rivage a destination spa for those celebrating life events. As always, thank you for your patronage, especially during these unforeseen times.
- Temperature checks prior to shift start.
- Must call off if showing any symptoms of illness or fever.
- Equipped with proper PPE, which includes masks and may include shields.
- Workstations are cleaned, sanitized, disinfected between each guest interaction.
- In-room handwashing is included in all protocols prior and post-treatment for employees.
- We ask all guests to please stay home if they are sick and do not come to your appointment.
- We will waive our cancellation fee due to illness if we are notified PRIOR to your appointment.
- All guests entering the spa must be properly masked (this includes covering the nose and mouth)
- Masks may only be removed if a guest is receiving a facial or while being face down in a massage (conversations must be kept to a minimum).
- In-room handwashing has been added to all protocols prior to treatment for guests.
- Temperature and symptom screening will be required before entering the spa.
- We ask you only to bring your phone, keys, mask, and gift cards with you on your next visit.
- Relaxation time will be limited to no more than 15min per guest and is important to minimize the time to adhere to social distancing with others.
- Bottled water, coffee and tea will be offered at this time for guests. All other amenities will be suspended for now (including champagne, lunches, etc). No outside food/beverage will be permitted.
- We ask all guests to arrive 15 minutes prior to your start time.
- For guests under 18, a parental note is required and may require a parent/guardian with them at all times.
- Temporarily couples massages will be unavailable.
- All outside food and beverages are prohibited.
Parking structures are free until June 30th, 2021